When it comes to choosing the best window tinting in Calgary, a lot of drivers want a brand that offers reliability, strength and quality.
There is no need to go searching for that brand, as there is no going past 3M Crystalline window tints. It is considered one of the top 3M window tinting films on the market today, and being in the top bracket means it’s more expensive than the rest.
Which begs the question that all drivers want to know when they think about buying it: “why is 3M Crystalline so expensive?”
The Reasons Why 3M Crystalline Films Are So Expensive
- 3M Crystalline combines a total of 200 layers in its film but is still thinner than a piece of paper. The thin coating doesn’t deter its strength though, as it still rejects heat and light from entering the vehicle.
- Up to 99.9% of UV Rays are blocked with 3M Crystalline films, while its darkest shade can reduce heat up to 97%. The lightest shade can reduce heat in your vehicle by up to 34%.
- It has an SPF of 1000+, so you never have to worry about the interior of your vehicle being damaged by sun exposure. At the same time, it will reduce the glare entering your vehicle.
- Unlike cheaper and lesser-known window tinting options, there is no metal or radio signal interference with 3M Crystalline films.
- The thin film and clean shade will enhance your visibility at night, so there is no need to be concerned about not seeing at night.
- Despite what you might put your vehicle through, the film doesn’t discolor. It will look the same as the day you bought it.
- Such is the quality that comes with 3M Crystalline films, that you will get a lifetime guarantee of quality. That means you never have to go back to get it repaired.
The Average Costs Of 3M Crystalline Films
On average for a 2-door vehicle, you could end up paying close to $500 for three windows, while a 4-door car with five windows can set you back around $600, and an SUV with seven windows can hit up more than $800.
However, depending upon the make, model and type of your vehicle, the price of installing 3M Crystalline films in your car will vary.
Are 3M Crystalline Films Worth?
When you consider the advantages, the quality and the strength that comes with 3M Crystalline Films, you can see why investing in it will be worth in the long run. There are reasons its considered the best window tinting option in Calgary It will be a valuable addition to your vehicle.
With over 15 years of experience, Pro Window Tinting is proud to offer high-end automotive window tinting to all the people of Calgary. Give us a call at (403) 891-5980 today and experience the best service in Calgary.